CygnusTube 

Video Advertising Ecosystem Connecting Businesses & Clients 

What is Cygnustube ?

CygnusTube is a software extension of Cygnus Marketplace, a video directory which enables businesses and customers to connect through videos of products & services posted by Publishers, and is the world's first platform which re-distributes 80% of its profits to its Users through Cygnus profit re-distribution.

For Publishers

Publishers are able to post eye catching interesting videos to attract Users in order to promote a product, service or website. The length of each video is 0:30 to 5:00 / 10:00 minutes.

The cost will be accredited just if a user watches a full video and futher clicks the relevant link + accomplishing selected tasks by the Publisher (such as follow social media accounts, post content on blogs & social media, register on the website etc.). The base cost is $0,33 per click, meaning with a $10.000 budget, you will get over 30.000 leads, which may be raised as an auction based on other sellers rates, traction needed and other factors. Additional costs may be added in relation to specific tasks accomplished by users.

Also, through tasks, any single user may have an exposure of 20 to 200 people when not more, meaning for every person who provides a lead, you'll probably get x20, x200 or more exposure, which would be from the 30k+ leads to 600k+ - 6+ mil. or more exposure.

 

With this technique, Publishers are able to generate huge amount of traffic, social media exposure, potential sales and more to their website/s and account/s.

For Users

Users of the platform are able to watch videos posted by Publishers to find interesting products & services to promote, purchase and/or utilize.

 

In order to promote and incentivize the usage of the platform, through Cygnus profit re-distribution, verified users who adopt the platform will be rewarded with 80% of the advertising money in form of Cygnus token, leaving the rest 20% to Cygnus. The amount of tokens received is based on the level of traction provided on the platform, there are going to be User verification and reward limits in order to prevent spam, fakes or scams.

Contact

Cygnus SEZC
PO Box 2775, Artemis House, 67 Fort Street, Grand Cayman, KY1-1111, Cayman Islands

  • Nero Twitter Icon
  • Nero Facebook Icon
  • Black Icon Instagram
  • Black Icon LinkedIn

© 2020 Cygnus SEZC